Event: 2nd Annual Congress
Saturday March 16th 2019
Belfry Hotel (https://www.thebelfry.co.uk/en-gb)
Lichfield Rd, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield , West Midlands, B76 9PR
08.30 - 09.30
Registration and refreshments
09.30 – 09.45
Welcome to BVRA – Brian Faulkner
09.45 – 10.45
“Knowing me, Knowing you, Aha!” – Carolyne Crowe
10.45 – 11.15
Coffee and Exhibition
11.15 – 12.15
Compassion Understood – Doug Muir
12.15 – 13.00
Dealing with the Angry Client – Brian Faulkner
13.00 – 14.00
Lunch and Exhibition
14.00 – 15.00
Keynote Speaker: Benjamin Mee – We Bought a Zoo!
15.00 – 15.20
15.20 – 16.20
Communication within Practice – Brian Faulkner
16.20 – 17.00
Q&A’s, competition. Presentation of the Receptionist of Year Award Sponsored by Feliway & Adaptil.
Please ensure you read these Terms and Conditions in full before signing up to the BVRA event.
- The registration fee includes 6 hours of CPD (an attendance certificate will be provided), a set of course notes, lunch and all refreshments throughout the day. It does not include overnight accommodation or travel to the venue.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking online.
- Places on each course are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- All courses are non-residential.
- Course fees will not be refunded if a cancellation is made within the 30 days prior to the course commencing. Cancellation before this time will incur a 20% administration charge.
- All cancellations must be made either by email to email@example.com or by telephone.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person (no charge).
- No refunds will be made should the delegate miss the course.
- BVRA reserve the right to cancel a place on a course if payment has not been received.
- BVRA reserves the right to alter the programme, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. BVRA will undertake to notify delegates as soon as possible of the change, but cannot be held liable for any additional costs to the delegates (travel, accommodation fees, etc) incurred as a result.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by BVRA, course fees will be refunded in full.
- BVRA will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- Personal possessions and valuables are the responsibility of the delegate at all times and at all venues. BVRA will not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to personal possessions and valuables.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to inform BVRA in good time of any dietary requirements they may have. This information will be passed on to the venue prior to the course.