BVRA Congress Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read these in full before signing up to BVRA congress.
- The registration fee includes access to all lectures and exhibition, lunch and all refreshments throughout the day. It does not include overnight accommodation, dinner or travel to the venue.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking online.
- Places on congress are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Congress fees are non-refundable
- Booked places can be transferred to another person (no charge) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone.
- No refunds will be made should the delegate miss the congress.
- BVRA reserve the right to cancel a place on the congress if payment has not been received.
- BVRA reserves the right to alter the programme, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. BVRA will undertake to notify delegates as soon as possible of the change, but cannot be held liable for any additional costs to the delegates (travel, accommodation fees, etc) incurred as a result.
- In the event of cancellation of congress by BVRA, course fees will be refunded in full.
- BVRA will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- Personal possessions and valuables are the responsibility of the delegate at all times and at all venues. BVRA will not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to personal possessions and valuables.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to inform BVRA in good time of any dietary requirements they may have. This information will be passed on to the venue prior to the course.