There are two steps to becoming a BVRA member
1. The practice becomes a member
2. The practice then adds individuals as members
An individual cannot be a BVRA member unless their practice is also a member. However individuals can take BVRA courses and qualifications – at a higher cost
Practice membership starts at £150+vat per year
The first 5 receptionists are included for ‘free’ within the practice membership.
A practice can register as many individual receptionists as you wish.
Many practices also sign up members of staff whose job title isn’t veterinary receptionist as they would like them to receive the front of house training that BVRA provides. This includes roles such as Veterinary Nurses and Veterinary Care Assistants.
The date on which a practice initially signs up will act as the practice’s annual renewal date.
Should a practice wish to sign up more than five receptionists, simply select the relevant number when purchasing membership and the balance will automatically be calculated for you.
Practices can add extra receptionists as BVRA members at any time using their BVRA account. Please note, that any extra individual memberships that are purchased after your practice annual renewal date will expire on the practice’s annual renewal date.
Benefits of being a BVRA member
- The Bronze level of the Accredited Veterinary Receptionist Award is free to BVRA members.
- BVRA members get a significant discount off the Silver and Gold levels of the Accredited Veterinary Receptionist Award.
- BVRA members get discounted tickets to the BVRA Annual Congress.
- BVRA members get preferred rates to BVRA’s regional CPD events held throughout the year.
- 20% discount at Silver Pet Prints